Nice color palette. You might lighten the value of the firelight on her face, or darken the ground she's sitting on, to pull the focus up higher into the picture. I like how the mood feels quiet and subdued but there's still a sense of danger. You could bring out the details in the wolves and the hand on the spear if you want to emphasize the tension there. I also think the details behind her head on the house could fall back farther into darker values.
Nice color palette. You might lighten the value of the firelight on her face, or darken the ground she's sitting on, to pull the focus up higher into the picture. I like how the mood feels quiet and subdued but there's still a sense of danger. You could bring out the details in the wolves and the hand on the spear if you want to emphasize the tension there. I also think the details behind her head on the house could fall back farther into darker values.
ReplyDelete